Friday, May 7, 2021

"...in other news"


RFK jr. an Anti-Vaxxer? If so it means anyone can be a loon. I read his family pleads with him to cut that demented shit out...he won't doubled down. Oh it's a sad day when former heroes turn to the
Darkside. Sort of like when Bernie's mobs turned into mobs instead of my pals.

As for fallen comrade heroes. Well...

It's just when they have money or a name that they become dangerous. For example I more or less believe in Angels, and Faeries...sort'a. Well okay I never met any...I think. But I like the idea. In the way Thurber liked the idea of cats, but couldn't stand them personally. If I had fame, and bucks I'd likely have assorted foundations pushing Fairy/Angel merch on folks. ...mostly harmless. It's not like I'd be risking the fearful gullible Jan. 6th republicans or the stupid with death. I'd just be getting on their nerves,...eh which is not the same. I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...