Tuesday, May 25, 2021

"...comics"

 


Speaking of cartoons, and comics. I reject Marvel, and similar comics universes. Their movies have demented heroes/villains on crack murdering whole planets as fun fantasies. Their comics more than the same. 

Yeah I used to love them in the long ago day when they were sane. 

However they like most stuff comics went corporate. Everything looks the same with stupid hyper violent stories. Actually these aren't just violent they're outright viciously cruel stories. These with identical morbidly sociopathic murderous cyborg drones as heroes. ...or villains.  Hard to tell.



Fans from the elder days would assume the so-called heroes were the villains, and the villains outright Satanic. I'm a Queer Pacifist. Hey fucking sue me.


*Give me Krazy Kat.



What need is there for genocidal plots with hyper death rays wiping out whole worlds,...which are full of people. That, and other assorted comic opera whiz-bangs. Why that when a Brick will gleefully do.

Simplicity is always best. 

Thank you George Herriman for drawing Saint Krazy. That, and thanks to the corporate monster William Randolph Hearst for giving that weirdo a life time contract to draw her.

I suspect that contract, and what came from it is the only reason Mr. Hearst is not frying in Hell. It's the little things.



Now Dark Horse Comics is another matter.
I loves them folks.
I hears they're out of business after 25+ years.
They did swell work while it lasted.
Comics with a human if "Concrete" face.

( Eh,...Google the comic character Concrete.)

*

*(The top imagine was my first attempt 
at digital colorization of a B/W Comic image.)

Not bad for an old guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...