October 20th, 1978. There was an early light snow. The climate was just starting to behave strangely. Radio. I arrived at 28. I left at 64. I made lifelong friends. We danced at each other's weddings, and now we're burying each other. It was a life.
Thursday, May 5, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"...Fire Sale!"
I am now posting on >>>> "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot. The ot...
-
This cycle is 'never' going to change. Never. Not even with the new demographics. Kluxers, and local Nazis need not worry. I...
-
Well all good things. I've been online via a grant. This I'm informed soon is ending. I cannot afford to continue. It's been rea...
-
I was reading email correspondence with a friend. We ranted on current scary events. I replied to her vivid description of the ongoing fall ...
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment