Sunday, May 9, 2021

"...This Just In"

 





A Done Deal.
The Emerald City is sending out mobile units 
to spread the COVID Vaccine as far as possible.
You walk in it's done.
I got the J&J one shot job.

I was waiting for this.
Since I'd never get around for that
2nd shot with them others.
Right, now I'm headed for the bleeping Boardwalk.
That is if the sun ever comes out again.


Btw it don't hurt.
 So just get the damned shot.

This puts me in mind of something of my life. 
During an overdose, I've had a few.
I was awake as my heart stopped.
I was dead, but aware.

An interesting evening that.
From this as with all adventure I learned.
I understood that we live as long as we're supposed to.

Live long, and prosper.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...