Thursday, May 6, 2021

"...story"



Once upon a time,...I had my own little shop. It was in the open air yet enclosed at the same time. Walls came, and went as did roof, and sky. It was a sort of shop as I’ve often thought of. It was full of cute, and neat geegaws I’d made over the years. Even things I’d forgotten. Toys figures, and books I’d printed. Clothing with images of my art on them. A personal fun sort of corner shop.
That, and all for trade some for free. When I made things back in the day. I made them to give. I only sold when I needed supplies to make more. In the dream there was a Dino section all mixed with little doll folks cars, and such. Just like the Evangelicals, and the Flintstones said they were.
There was a Cat too.
She took care of the place when I was gone. In the dream it seemed I vanished from time to time. Passers by all asked where I’d been. Good question. Anyway in the dream I was back tidying up…dusting arraigning. My cat was in the office doing the store's books as I puttered about.
The shop was in the open air again . A wind came. Blowing the leaves of my books rippling the dresses on the dolls. It rained, but nothing got wet. It just poured, and poured. The Cat, and I sat, and watched. Dry as a sunny day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...