Thursday, May 6, 2021

"...infraction"



Speaking of Reparations. I know they'll never do it. It'd be corruptly administered, and backfire badly. But. If they went, and did it anyway. I'd like a 1930 sky blue Bugatti with life time free service, and fuel. This from the "Bugatti's for Jim Crow Survivors Program.

I like that idea.
Something for living folks that survived actual Jim Crow. I mean I'm still here as opposed to my Slave great great grandma. I can tell you exactly what happen what it did, and still does. Jim Crow is living memory. It lives in me.
The Bugatti reparation won't change a thing.
Still it would be fun speeding along while Black in my Jim Crow payoff Bugatti.
'Least till I was pulled over by white cops for a tail light infraction, and shot dead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...