Thursday, May 23, 2019

"...poof"


I was anxious,...like everyone else. So used my dark matter pocket watch, and portaled. 9:23pm Saturday June 14th, 1958 CE Queens.
This to my aunt Agnes's house. 
There through the window she was at the TV with my cousin Henry. 

How I miss them.

I watched a few minutes then walked on.
'Wandered to the Dairy Queen...these were somewhat new at the time. I had a vanilla cone, and chatted with the lone clerk. He asked about how I was dressed. I said I was from 2019. Came to look up family. 
He took it at face value. I said "...for me they all passed long ago." He nodded. He was cool. 

I paid with a future $5 dollar bill. Shimmered 'poof', and was gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...