Monday, April 8, 2019

"More Wonderful News"

Yesterday I awoke to another Hypoglycemic Attack. It passed the time. Today Nausea. How I don't know since I'm not eating anything. So I'm now in a state of nausea with hunger pains. 

Wonders.

Btw as some may have noticed things are getting weird on this end. So you might want to find another weirdo to watch. One morning not too far away I may not wake up.

Fuck it. ...it's been real. 

On the other hand as a pal emailed me:

"You keep almost dying, but you also keep hanging around. I think you'll break 75 maybe 80."

Humm,...five to ten more years.
I'm going to need more toilet paper, and comic books.



If you didn't study any history, and these days most didn't.
The smart money, above, is on "DareDevil".

Oh, and we went to the Moon, and 9/11 was not
an inside job,...well not directly. 
Also yes there are UFO's

The UN CNN, and Liberals are in cahoots with them.
Also Trump is really Black.
The Rothchild's bankrolled him to make you think
white power is coming back.


Whereas the plan is forced gay marriages,
and a Mexican gay president by 2024.

All part of our Alien UFO overlords plans.

*

Praise Gort!

4 comments:

  1. Hey, it all sounds great to me and I think you will hang around to enjoy at least another ten years at the very least!
    Hang in there Sid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure I'll hang around what the fuck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awful. I hope you feel better.

    There are no other blogs of this kind and caliber to go to. Where else are we going to find a queer bl-friendly revolutionary art blog? There's no such beast but this; 'tis more rare than a unicorn.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fuck,...you mean I'm it?!

    I had assumed there was a hidden herd of similar Unicorns wandering the shadows. Shit maybe I should re-negotiate my contract with the Aliens the NSA, and the Rothschilds.

    I could use some more scratch.

    ReplyDelete

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...