Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"...Fire Sale!"
I am now posting on >>>> "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot. The ot...
-
This cycle is 'never' going to change. Never. Not even with the new demographics. Kluxers, and local Nazis need not worry. I...
-
I was reading email correspondence with a friend. We ranted on current scary events. I replied to her vivid description of the ongoing fall ...
-
Well all good things. I've been online via a grant. This I'm informed soon is ending. I cannot afford to continue. It's been rea...


Let’s give the Dakotas back to the original inhabitants, or their descendants. Two-spirits whites and other ethnicities can stay, but hetero honkeys have to pay rent on a square footage basis, comparable to that on the footprint of a 40-story high rise in lower Manhattan and pro-rated back to the opening of the frontier. What’re they gonna do, claim discrimination? Boo hoo!
ReplyDeleteZ
Heaven forbid that anyone might enjoy oneself. In prison, at that !!! OMG these people are stark raving mad.
ReplyDelete