Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"...Fire Sale!"
I am now posting on >>>> "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot. The ot...
-
This cycle is 'never' going to change. Never. Not even with the new demographics. Kluxers, and local Nazis need not worry. I...
-
I was reading email correspondence with a friend. We ranted on current scary events. I replied to her vivid description of the ongoing fall ...
-
Well all good things. I've been online via a grant. This I'm informed soon is ending. I cannot afford to continue. It's been rea...

Time to stock up on ammo.
ReplyDeleteZ
Z, that is exactly what William Burroughs said, not once, but many times.
ReplyDeletehttps://m.media-amazon.com/images/M/MV5BMTkzNzY0MjE5OF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzYyNjg5Mw@@._V1_SX1242_CR0,0,1242,999_AL_.jpg
Hey you guys! This is to cheer you up: an angel getting fitted for his wings:
ReplyDeletehttps://78.media.tumblr.com/8963f16c6d3ecf3edb1ffba34da11d28/tumblr_p4hvpoIXvX1r9bdhro1_1280.jpg
This one has followed Burroughs advice and practiced his aim carefully:
ReplyDeletehttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Lm1FO3ZlqU8/TfQIP41xt5I/AAAAAAAAGos/DZqH20YFYpk/s1600/0+%25285%2529.jpg
These all look good to me!
ReplyDelete