Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"...Fire Sale!"
I am now posting on >>>> "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot. The ot...
-
This cycle is 'never' going to change. Never. Not even with the new demographics. Kluxers, and local Nazis need not worry. I...
-
Well all good things. I've been online via a grant. This I'm informed soon is ending. I cannot afford to continue. It's been rea...
-
I was reading email correspondence with a friend. We ranted on current scary events. I replied to her vivid description of the ongoing fall ...


Clearly they’re decadent.
ReplyDeleteZ
Youbetcha!
ReplyDeleteJust who are these "liberals" and where are they?
ReplyDeleteYou can probably spot them in a bakery where gateau au chocolat is served with flaming brandy by scantily clad lads. And lattés, of course. I like mine spiked.
ReplyDeleteZ
I'm just here for the Cream Puffs.
ReplyDelete