Wednesday, May 23, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"...Fire Sale!"
I am now posting on >>>> "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot. The ot...
-
This cycle is 'never' going to change. Never. Not even with the new demographics. Kluxers, and local Nazis need not worry. I...
-
Well all good things. I've been online via a grant. This I'm informed soon is ending. I cannot afford to continue. It's been rea...
-
I was reading email correspondence with a friend. We ranted on current scary events. I replied to her vivid description of the ongoing fall ...
Er... What’s RFD?
ReplyDeleteZ
Rural Free Delivery postal service as in small towns. The 1960's TV show "Mayberry RFD" epitomized this romantic view of rural America,...which of course never existed. Them folks was dirt poor hungry desperate drunk, and fucked their daughters. They also enjoyed the now, and then celebratory lynching of black people. So too this romantic view of Brooklyn is a similar lie. I just happen to especially like this lie.
ReplyDelete