We are all part of something vast and wonderful. There’s no separation between us and eternity. Forever and forever above us. Kindness courage wit. That’s a beginning. Dogmas hierarchies tribalisms are tragic. Be thoughtful kind and brave. Aspiring to these is a good start.
Monday, September 19, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"...Fire Sale!"
I am now posting on >>>> "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot. The ot...
-
This cycle is 'never' going to change. Never. Not even with the new demographics. Kluxers, and local Nazis need not worry. I...
-
I was reading email correspondence with a friend. We ranted on current scary events. I replied to her vivid description of the ongoing fall ...
-
Well all good things. I've been online via a grant. This I'm informed soon is ending. I cannot afford to continue. It's been rea...

A propos of nothing in particular, I've found a website I think is kinda cool:
ReplyDeletehttp://www.cosmic-core.org/
It's basically about the philosophy of life, the universe and everything. It's got most of what I like, with plenty of cosmic consciousness; the only thing missing is pretty boys. Guess I'll have to supply those myself.
Z
I suspect the answer is 42.
ReplyDeleteThat's just the sort of site I long for. Even tried doing some when such was possible. Thanks for the header...I'll check it out.
ReplyDeleteAh, but what is the question? According to Benji Mouse it’s “How many roads must a man walk down?”, but he’s just working the talk show circuit.
ReplyDeleteGlad you’re recovering.
Z