A momentary digression from the current episode of the end of the world. Twice in the last month I forgot to wear my mask. I think this was unconscious weariness with all of this. I got vaxed and boosted been at home for two bleeping years and got infected anyway by the latest variant. I’m going to be 72. I’m tempted to just give up on it and go about my business since I haven’t much time anyway. Well, okay I won't...but still. We continue with the opening of a potential WW3 which is already in progress.
Sunday, February 27, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"...Fire Sale!"
I am now posting on >>>> "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot. The ot...
-
This cycle is 'never' going to change. Never. Not even with the new demographics. Kluxers, and local Nazis need not worry. I...
-
Well all good things. I've been online via a grant. This I'm informed soon is ending. I cannot afford to continue. It's been rea...
-
I was reading email correspondence with a friend. We ranted on current scary events. I replied to her vivid description of the ongoing fall ...
No comments:
Post a Comment