Sunday, May 9, 2021

"...monsters from the Id"



While I was busy getting a shot to save me from a killer that snuffed 583,231 Americans. Some other Americans out in Colorado shot each other. With bullets. Yeah another one. Btw Fox is zeroing in on urban murders to show how Biden is failing. 

They look the other way for shit like the white mall killings yesterday or the white upper middle class party killings today.

Where was I,...right.

Six white folks dropped at a party. Killed by a white guy. Note how I'm imitating Fox's copy,...just changed one word. A 9mm shell casing for the contestant that can guess which word.

Like I sez,...Let gawd's country keep their guns. 

They mostly use them on each other. The upside six more COVID Vaccines are available. Not they these sorts would have used them, but still. Darwin continues to smile.

On the other hand this ain't funny anymore.

I'm curious to see where this is going. This shit is happening everyday. Well sure it happens everyday in Black 'hoods, and White trailer parks. However now some the people that matter are getting shot in the face. 

A sure sign that something will be done. 

Of course not for the hoods or trailer parks, but for the real people. I'm thinking of making an automatic counter for this page to keep rack of the body bags. It'll save me the trouble of having to post about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...