Sunday, May 9, 2021

"...coke bugs"



Attentive contestants will notice that I posted 16 entries in a few hours. Some old stuff I re-wrote some new outbursts as well. I didn't notice till a pal emailed me later. 

Basically, "...what da fuck are you on?!"

Apparently I'm gleefully high fucking hyper on Johnson, and Johnson's COVID Vaccine. Shit it's great I may go back for another hit. The down side I'm crashing.

Like after a 20 hour speed coke binge.

Aw man them's was the daze,...oh yeah. Man oh fucking man! 

"Carry me back to old Virginny."

...and yes set me up a few more lines thanks!

2 comments:

  1. You're on a brilliant fucking roll Uncle! Keep it up! I agree totally with what you have written and then a some! Huzza! Huzza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well a guy does what he can,...I owe it all to Johnson, and Johnson.

    ReplyDelete

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...