Performers, actors real on the stage amaze me. They can transform into other beings. The do so right before your eyes. This much as Shamans did. They changed into the animals their tribe was hunting. Their stages their props survive today as flowing cave paintings. More are still being discovered. There's a straight line from them to the sagas to you.
Saturday, September 26, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"...Fire Sale!"
I am now posting on >>>> "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot. The ot...
-
This cycle is 'never' going to change. Never. Not even with the new demographics. Kluxers, and local Nazis need not worry. I...
-
Well all good things. I've been online via a grant. This I'm informed soon is ending. I cannot afford to continue. It's been rea...
-
I was reading email correspondence with a friend. We ranted on current scary events. I replied to her vivid description of the ongoing fall ...

No comments:
Post a Comment