Tuesday, August 4, 2020



The good news is that while at hospital...Kings County a major Northeast hub. Things have eased from April, and May. Mind you the South, and Mid-west are now getting what we got. G-d help them since the government refuses to.
I was surprised, and very happy to see things had got back to near normal...not exactly, but close. I was speaking with a nurse about this. She told me the staff was recovering, and getting ready for the next wave. The Second Wave is not fake news to these folks...they know better. In fact I saw that whole areas were being prepared for it. Much as I saw preparation for the First Wave in early March.
Still things are calmed enough to deal with simple things like my physical assorted tests, and issuing new meds. I had to hold off till now. Then I got emails, and stuff in snail mail saying I should come in. A nice colorful picture post saying they're ready for non-COVID appointments again. Bless them folks.
Painting by...
Haris Nukem, Counting Blessings, 2019.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...