Saturday, August 1, 2020



Speaking of the hottest July in 200 years. I'm sitting in my steamed, and baked Livingroom listening to my neighbors sing. I take this a hopeful sign. No one has done this for a few months.
In other good news the City is supplementing my electric bill for the summer.

It's a plan to keep elders alive.

Seems it's cheaper to pay our electric so we can run our AC than pay for hospitalization for heatstroke's. Of which there are so many in this town...hence them heat shelters which COVID shut down. So they front our electric...cool.
A bit of Social Democracy in the face of heartless preditory capital...aka Con Ed.

I mentions this because my electric bill just came...in summer it can be a few hundred bucks. This one was...wait for it. $0.00. Yup the price is right. Thanks City Hall you otherwise incompetent racist goons. Ya finally did something good. There's the Brooklyn City Hall above.

We're under occupation by NYC for the last 120 years or so when they stole us. Anyway thanks...no really thanks. I mostly now stay in my refrigerated bedroom watching old movies.
This during these bleeping unending Hell~Waves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...