Sunday, August 2, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"...Fire Sale!"
I am now posting on >>>> "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot. The ot...
-
This cycle is 'never' going to change. Never. Not even with the new demographics. Kluxers, and local Nazis need not worry. I...
-
I was reading email correspondence with a friend. We ranted on current scary events. I replied to her vivid description of the ongoing fall ...
-
Well all good things. I've been online via a grant. This I'm informed soon is ending. I cannot afford to continue. It's been rea...


You're on a roll again Uncle!
ReplyDeleteIt must mean that BLM = Boy Love Matters
Thanks Comrade.
ReplyDelete...a fella does what he can.
Dionysian song poetry, and love is the oldest Queer culture on Earth.
ReplyDeleteThe Sufi's knew what they were onto.
They built a Civilization on kindness love music, and word.
They didn't turn boys into soldiers.
They taught them the arts, and sciences. They became astronomers doctors writers musicians shamans, and...Saints.