Monday, July 13, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"...Fire Sale!"
I am now posting on >>>> "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot. The ot...
-
This cycle is 'never' going to change. Never. Not even with the new demographics. Kluxers, and local Nazis need not worry. I...
-
I was reading email correspondence with a friend. We ranted on current scary events. I replied to her vivid description of the ongoing fall ...
-
Well all good things. I've been online via a grant. This I'm informed soon is ending. I cannot afford to continue. It's been rea...



Sweet ink.
ReplyDeleteZ
I did it years ago.
ReplyDeleteThis after a different police murder.
Also at a the start of our eternal Terror Wars.
I was going to do another, but a friend said this speaks to it all still.
So like a religious Icon I took it out of storage.
That, and put it into the front window of the temple.