Monday, December 23, 2019

"Forbidden Fruit"



It's the 'little' things in life that make all that other dreary life crap bearable. ...lemme put it another way. It's the little "Cream Filled Fucking Delights!" that make all that other insane noise survivable!

Aw man you have no idea!

I dream of hijacking a "Good Humor" truck at machine-gun point driving the damned thing out to the Rockaway dunes by Jamaica Bay 'n eating the contents all by my engorged lonesome.

I'm fantasizing Pastry Orgies the way I used to dream up Speed, and Cocaine gang-bang Jamborees...hold the Angel Dust.

My hearts desire is not only legal 'n cheap, but is cruelly displayed in every damned shop window in town to taunt me! Why couldn't I be addicted to something easy like Heroin or Faberge Eggs?!

Please just one Cream Puff. 

I won't even eat the whole thing...I'll just.. admire it, pray to it, write sonnets about it.

...com'on dammit have a heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...