Thursday, September 26, 2019

"...Embargo"



Interesting that when you gets older periods of your life seem either closer or further away. No matter where they happened in history. For example my 1990's experiences are back there with my 50's memories.

However all of my 1970's mayhem,...and there was plenty just happened last week. I dunno I guess it's like not remembering this morning, but having detailed flash backs of 1973.

Btw I so recall the "Dark Christmas" of 1973. 
NYC had very few public holiday lights that year. This because of the Oil Embargo. I also remember hanging out with the Living Theatre on Atlantic Avenue in Brooklyn around that same time.

Such a life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...