Friday, July 12, 2019
"Days of Future Past"
The thing about being an elder is that the sci/fi comics, and novels you read as a kid now all take place in the past.
"Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep",..."Blade Runner" takes place in the now past 2017.
Others took place like "Silent Running" in the 1990's. Some favs in the then future 1970's, and 80's. They'll have to push the near future several decades farther up for us aging fans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"...Fire Sale!"
I am now posting on >>>> "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot. The ot...
-
This cycle is 'never' going to change. Never. Not even with the new demographics. Kluxers, and local Nazis need not worry. I...
-
Well all good things. I've been online via a grant. This I'm informed soon is ending. I cannot afford to continue. It's been rea...
-
I was reading email correspondence with a friend. We ranted on current scary events. I replied to her vivid description of the ongoing fall ...


What? You mean to tell me there is a future?
ReplyDeleteIn a manner of speaking.
ReplyDeleteIf you're a billionaire yes of course.
...otherwise you're fucked.