Thursday, June 27, 2019
"~\Why/~"
As I've said. This will end this will pass. This unlighted era of violent ugliness in our republic. A year six ten a century it will end. When it does when the slow recovery begins. We will have to acknowledge what we actively did or what we calmly allowed to happen.
Why we took part or looked the other way.
Our calm National Complicity. We at last will have to face certain peoples. Look them in the eye, and admit what we did to them. More important admit why.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"...Fire Sale!"
I am now posting on >>>> "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot. The ot...
-
I was reading email correspondence with a friend. We ranted on current scary events. I replied to her vivid description of the ongoing fall ...
-
This cycle is 'never' going to change. Never. Not even with the new demographics. Kluxers, and local Nazis need not worry. I...
-
T hey gave me a serious workout while I was in hospital yesterday. This trying to figure out why I was in such agony distraught, and gener...

We won't have to admit anything to anybody. Karma doesn't take apologies. Instead, they'll come here and do it to us.
ReplyDeleteGiven who we are we may never admit to any guilt for anything.
ReplyDeleteHowever yes Karma is a Bitch. I've been around long enough to see her do a job on those that deserve it.
Or to put it another way: "Apology accepted. Now bend over!"
ReplyDelete