Sunday, April 21, 2019

"Rotten Eggs"


So,...Easter.

I wakes up to 359 folks blown to fucking bloody smears in churches all over Sri Lanka. Now I hear some hotels as well. Another 600+ or so burned shredded, and traumatized.

The heroes that did it so far mum. 

They're probably from the usual suspects. Them looking for 72 virgins to fuck through all eternity because of their good works.

Mind you 'both' sides what with my being Queer. Would throw me off the roofs of tall buildings stone me burn me bury me alive, and other judgements of their fucking gawds.

Still on general principle I tend to frown on folks being blown to fucking bits over non-existent entities.

For dessert I'm informed that a Nazi fucking Kluxer ran down an interracial couple in a parking lot in Louisiana. 

The guy looked like he was from central casting. 
A blank eyed in need of shower, and shave yokle. In this age of Trump inspired white pride not an uncommon look or endeavor.

Normally I shut out all news, but these spicy items leaked through. News crawls. I hate them things. 

Look I know this is the end of the Enlightenment. I get that. Shit is wild bloody, and on the Himmler side of stern. However do we have to see it all the time? 
I just want to read old comics watch Star Trek re-runs,...the new one sucks. That, and sleep till my door is kicked in, and I'm shoved into a cage, and or oven.

Is this really too much to ask?

2 comments:

  1. You really hit the nail on the head every time Uncle Sidney.
    This is a brilliant post.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...