Thursday, February 14, 2019

"Kryptonite"


There, and back again. Holy bleep this is getting interesting. I went back to hospital,...surprise. A minor operation was waiting for me. "Hey I just came to re-new my meds!"

"What do you mean relax?!!"

Well I did. I loves morphine. Suddenly everything was pastel, and fluffy. It's like being in a high speed revolving door that's been dropped from the Chrysler Building.

I could get used to this. 
I watched as all sorts of yucky stuff was done,...then sewn back up.

"How do you feel?" "...Huh?" sez I.

Kings County Hospital has evolved over the last century from a chloroform butcher shop, and mad-house into a major medical hub of the Northeast. If Boston gets nuked...and only Boston. We'd get whoever was left at Kings County.

I got hooked up with more meds, & a primary care group. I so wanted a pastrami on rye with bleeping hot mustard. I settled for chicken noodle soup when I got home this evening. 
Also re-stocked on another pint of sugarless ice cream so I'm set.

I still have a leg at the end of my knee, and a foot at he end of that. Nine little piggy's too. They really don't want for me to have eight or less. Me neither. So I'm following they're instructions like a treasure map,...taking them Red Kryptonite pills too.

"Oh Brave New World",...with such meds in it.

Gawd I'm tired.

3 comments:

  1. Now that the morphine has worn off I'm depressed as hell exhausted, and pissed off. If this is how it is from now on...fuck it.

    I need to find a viable hobby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Uncle! It'll all smooth out soon. Take care of yourself and remember to look forward to that scoop of sugarless ice cream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If I were 40 years younger I'd go be a drug addict again,...it passed the time rather well.

    As it is Ice cream will have to do.

    ReplyDelete

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...