Tuesday, February 12, 2019

"A Night at the Opera"



Spent the day at the hospital. The above sums it up. A grand surreal sometimes deadly comedy. Very like the Marx Brothers below. I got done. Weren't no part left un-done. Going back in a few days for more fun.

Civilization is terrifying,...when it's not hilarious.
I don't think it's possible to be more wasted drained, and bleeped up than I am now,...with more to come.

I'm working my way through the last of the sugarless ice cream.
"...Thanks Sharon!"
This stuff proves there are Angels!


4 comments:

  1. That's fucked. I've been to the hospital three times lately, mostly for the flu. I'm glad it's there, but sure ain't my fsvorite place to hang out.

    Get more of that ice cream ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually I'm about the stumble to market so will.
    How can one feel this fucked up, and not be dead?

    Look I just want to last long enough to watch the Impeachment.
    Popcorn, and Diet Pepsi standing by.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah, I know what you guys mean. Getting old starts to wear on you, but at least there are a some interim periods where you run pretty smoothly. You'll survive this round Sidney, and some stability should set in where you can enjoy your sugar-free goodies. Hang in there buddy... you too Kevin.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Anon.

    This shit sucks. On the upside in the last year or so when I seem to have become visibly older. Older folks reach out as I stumble along. You guys noticed this?

    They'll just strike up conversation. As elders there's this instinct to download what we know. So we tend to speak to other old bleeps oblivious kids, and the walls.

    We have a near century of stories busting out of us.

    ReplyDelete

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...