Friday, January 18, 2019

"...how I live with Depression"




I sit I write I watch old Star Treks on Netflix. That, and fast forward through their made for cable movies. They annoying, and suck, and all have the same endings. I can't eat sugar because it'll kill me. Nearly lost a leg to diabetes. So no cookies cake chips or even popcorn.

So I stare, and munch on salt-less crackers or apples.

This as I see our republic commit suicide. Otherwise I'm fine with my depression. Fine with my meds fine with vomiting all the time, and being in pain.

I just wish it would snow.

A big snow lasting days. A double whammy storm like we used to get that just won't stop. I just wish this neat shit would dump on us. This so I could calmly watch from  my window. Watch, and slowly fall asleep to the snow.

All swirling whipping at the trees days of snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...