Monday, November 26, 2018

"Dream"



I had a very vivid dream when I was a boy about a monastery, and sky-blue robed monks. There were newly built pagodas sitting in pastel green fields. I could smell the fresh cut wood they were made from. I remember running up the new wooden stairs with other boys.

Monastery lads decked in simple robes the color of the afternoon sky.

Gardens of crystals, and dark blue mountains in the distance. 
...Music. 
A kind I'd never heard before. Played by instruments I didn't recognize.

I felt that someday I would find this place. This was where I was supposed to be.
The dream was calling me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...