Tuesday, October 4, 2022



October 22nd, 1148, CE 5:36pm.

I set my dark matter pocket watch. I portaled to what would one day be Virginia. I came to watch a sunset. Quiet. I could hear the faintest breeze whistle in my ears. The buzz of every insect the step of every living thing near me. I sat and witnessed a pre-industrial evening.
The sky empty of men was already filling with bright stars. I scented the aroma of the ocean half a hundred miles away. If not for bears, I would have slept the night. There and back again.
West 28th Street Manhattan...current time. Smears of neon. Noise. Chaos.
I went to a Chinese take-out had dumplings, and tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...