Friday, August 6, 2021
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"...Fire Sale!"
I am now posting on >>>> "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot. The ot...
-
This cycle is 'never' going to change. Never. Not even with the new demographics. Kluxers, and local Nazis need not worry. I...
-
Well all good things. I've been online via a grant. This I'm informed soon is ending. I cannot afford to continue. It's been rea...
-
I was reading email correspondence with a friend. We ranted on current scary events. I replied to her vivid description of the ongoing fall ...

I've read that images and concepts held in the mind are eternal. They are also perfect, which their physical manifestations can never be. I suppose they never need dusting.
ReplyDeleteZ
There is that.
ReplyDeleteDreams need no dusting or painting.
Dreams like hopes, and ideas are bullet proof,...unlike their authors.