Monday, December 14, 2020
"...online"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"...Fire Sale!"
I am now posting on >>>> "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot. The ot...
-
This cycle is 'never' going to change. Never. Not even with the new demographics. Kluxers, and local Nazis need not worry. I...
-
Well all good things. I've been online via a grant. This I'm informed soon is ending. I cannot afford to continue. It's been rea...
-
I was reading email correspondence with a friend. We ranted on current scary events. I replied to her vivid description of the ongoing fall ...

I suspect they are correct who say that there are now two Americas, neither of which recognizes the other's President. In time, I think it likely they will come apart. Maybe peaceful secession is the best we can hope for. Even civil war is not the worst possibility.
ReplyDeleteZ
This becomes more likely by the year. They live in worlds of demented conspiracies' superstitions, and theo-nationalist alpha male race fantasies. We live in Civilization.
ReplyDelete