What's a Queer loving kind artist to do when so many work, and pray so hard for my slow painful death.
Monday, July 2, 2018
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"...Fire Sale!"
I am now posting on >>>> "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot. The ot...
-
This cycle is 'never' going to change. Never. Not even with the new demographics. Kluxers, and local Nazis need not worry. I...
-
I was reading email correspondence with a friend. We ranted on current scary events. I replied to her vivid description of the ongoing fall ...
-
Well all good things. I've been online via a grant. This I'm informed soon is ending. I cannot afford to continue. It's been rea...

Don't take it personally Sidney. The mindless mass has become virtually psychotic in every respect. I feel the same way you do and know I can only "grin and bear". I know it's not much to offer in the way of comfort, but it's all I can think of. Maybe the title of the film will help: "You Are Not Alone".
ReplyDeleteKeep posting! We need you more than ever!
My sentiments exactly, Sidney.
ReplyDeleteZ
They will not take me alive.
ReplyDelete