Monday, June 20, 2022

"...heartbeat"



A bit of bookkeeping from your esteemed editor. I looked at my stats, and Russia is still blocking my page. I assume for the hints of Queerness I post from time to time. My calling them war criminals likely didn't help. Um...them shots of blown up commie tanks didn't go over so swell either.

There seems to be about a 2000 or so individual views a month for all this stuff. Thanks for hanging out. Granted I'd have more readers if I handed this static out as leaflets on the subway. Never mind it's easier this way. Probably won't get shot at as much. 

You swell folks are old blog fans listeners from my radio days and my comrade radio worker pals. This along with folks from around this grand republic FB and several countries. 

Btw welcome to readers in Malta...all 14 of you.  

You're the first from there...I think.

Message to 'Z'. Sorry I ain't answered your comments. I missed a bunch for the last month or so. Go back to where PLW aka Hakim Bey passed and work ya way forward. Was busy with deranged affairs of state so was late in replying.

Otherwise as usual I can't post everything I'd like to as in da old days. I did decades of Queer comics that would get this joint nuked in a Times Square heartbeat. So you'll just have to make your own...sorry. Otherwise shit is just fucking peachy.

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...