Monday, June 20, 2022



Always loved Vangelis.
This piece is swell. Full of the aura of films. 
The love for films when they were movies.
That is they were written to effect. 
Had style were cool.

Made fucking deranged entertaining sense.
And no one wore fucked up super hero shit or was 
trying to blow up the world. A bank maybe. 
But not the whole fucking planet. 

Love the lyrics at 10 min in:

Silent golden movies, talkies, technicolor, long ago
My younger ways stand clearer, clearer than my footprints
Stardom greats I've followed closely Closer than the nearest heartbeat
Longer that expected-they were great-

Oh love oh love just to see them
Acting on the silver screen, oh my
Clark Gable, Fairbanks, Maureen O'Sullivan
Fantasy would fill my life and I
Love fantasy so much
Did you see in the morning light
I really talked, yes I did, to Gods early dawning light
And I was privileged to be as I am to this day
To be with you. To be with you
To be with you.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...