Tuesday, December 20, 2022


Beware inking down of your dreams.

They'll either end up in some future scripture or as evidence at your trial. 

We need a gender translation book for dummies. Make a useful holiday gift. I'm not even sure where I am on the scale. My color on da Rainbow flag would be 'Infrared'. I've dear friends whom I no longer know how to address. I tried "...hey you" but they didn't like that either. There's a situation comedy in this somewhere.

I'm an old school mid-20th century Queer. The whole point back then was to stop people from hurting us. Marriage adopting the works. That was science fiction to us. I’m glad we’re moving along but at heart before the alphabet soup era. We just wanted to be left alone and not hunted beaten or killed.

Life here in the future. I wonder what it’s like to be a Trans Gendered kid now. Like I wonder what a post Jim Crow youngster feels. These folks are different from me and my generational cohort. They have problems but not the ones we had. It’s still dangerous even deadly but we have moved along for both.  Thing is we don’t have a clue about the human heart or the formula for the perfect doughnut.

100 years ago, they explained Queers as the Third Sex and called it a day. 40 years after that we became Gay. Moved on to Lesbians and Gays then all those ever-changing letters now this. Gender-fluidity. It even sounds like it’s from the future. Wonder what ol’ George Jetson would make of this. You youngsters google him. 100 years from now if they ain’t wiped us out. They’ll see the “Fluidities” in the same way we view that Third Sex mayhem. We live we learn we change

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...