Monday, November 14, 2022

"...has been"


Lately I'm seeing lots of dead people I used to know or at least their shadows in my dreams. That and for real spirits...ya know the kind. Illuminated from within...yeah them.  Ain't this some shit. All this seasoned with thoughts of cashing my chips. That's always on the table for a depressive. And I ain't even depressed these days...just tired as hell. Like plenty of old bleeps I'm just had enuff and want to leave. Reasonable idea but ya know...complicated. I told a shrink all this once. Bad idea there's laws. He pressed a button under his desk and these guys in white coats showed up. Eventually. He stalled me with phyco-babble till they busted in. Ended up in a looney bin for three days. This till they realized I was just a has-been tech and hack writer. In other words, a waste of their time. Think I'll pitch this static to Netflix.

2 comments:

  1. I have to admit I’m not familiar with the kind of spirits that are illuminated from within. Maybe if I do lots of meditation or something.

    I had a couple of shrinks when I was young. They were pretty good. But I wouldn’t trust any today, not any further than I could toss a hippo; especially not since such laws were passed. I think you know the sort I mean.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shrinks even clergy are now by law supposed to turn folks in. This in certain circumstances. Like I was. Fortunately, it wasn't over a Dionysian issue. If it were I'd likely be dead now. If they don't inform, they're fucked. Lose licenses even defrocked. Swell times.

    ReplyDelete

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...