Monday, March 28, 2022

"...attitude"



On the upside. I was hanging in my fav Hispanic deli. An old pal runs it. There was nobody else in da shop. So we was yakking away passing da time. He offers a shot of Jack Daniels. I tells’em I don’t drink he sez: “Gimme a break.” So we toasts eternity and sucks a few down. Being newly oiled I rants about G-d. That gal is always on my mind. I sez: When i gets to them gates of heaven or Cincinatti in 1950 or wherever they dump us. Saint Peter asks if I had any complaints about my tour down there. I sez: You kidding that place is a  bag of wet shit in a heatwave…but mostly okay. Pete sez I likes ya attitude have a nice eternity.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...