Tuesday, January 11, 2022

  "...An Emotional Outburst"


We're living in a country with 380 millions of folks that have gone barking at da moon nuts. A willful hatful superstitious deluded deranged the earth is flat alternative facts cancel culture history don't exist angry selfish greedy vengeful mob crawling across g-d's microscope! ... Enough!!!

My reaction is emotional terrified hysteria. 

A 21st century Kristallnacht nightmare of Nazi Kluxer Brownshirts lynching everybody in sight. This with most looking the other way the way they did before. Would they really do that here...maybe. Certainly 30% totally would since they be doing the hanging.

Having Uncle Joe Biden and Ms. Harris as the only persons between me, and all that ain't reassuring. This calls for folks like Dr. Strange the Fantastic Fucking Four, and the Joker. That bunch would give us at least some kind of fighting chance.

This country is in a hell of a bleeping evil fix.

I quit from now on I'm an Inuit. ...if they'll have me. Com'on I tell funny stories and can cook! Lemme in!

The rest of the maniacs can go ahead and burn down the United Fucking States. Knock ya selves out. Just leave me Bob da Bunny, and the wild deer the bleep alone.

The only hopeful thing in this whole toxic dumpster fire is the "I Quit!" culture. Folk refusing to crawl back to heartless jobs that never pay enough to live. 

If we luck out something may come of this as million refuse exploitation. Might cut down on the mass insanity. 

5 comments:

  1. "We come upon a contention which is so astonishing that we must dwell upon it. This contention holds that what we call our civilization is largely responsible for our misery, and that we should be much happier if we gave it up and returned to primitive conditions. I call this contention astonishing because, in whatever way we may define the concept of civilization, it is a certain fact that all the things with which we seek to protect ourselves against the threats that emanate from the sources of suffering, are part of that very civilization."
    -Sigmund Freud, "Civilization and Its Discontents"

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Freud guy was on to something.
    Chuck this demented horror. Keep toilets Cake'n comic books.
    And a few other useful items like anti-biotics and bad sci/fi novels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The things that seem to frighten you don't bother me at all, on account of their absence from any observable physical reality. I don't see Kluxer hordes looming over my horizon, nor any sign of their imminent arrival. To me all that just sounds like hyperventilating hysteria from some media figures.

    But there are things that frighten me plenty. Here's one:

    https://www.healthpassportworldwide.com/

    Isn't that the most anodyne, soothing website you've ever seen? Doesn't it make you wish you too could receive "Patient Empowerment"?

    It's actually disempowerment. It means you have to obtain *permission* to travel. It means travel is a privilege, to be granted or withheld based on your good behavior, not an inalienable right. All the other things this system purports to provide or to facilitate - health care, education, social activities - have always existed without it and don't need it. Therefore its proposal is an impertinence and an intrusion on our natural rights.

    When the text promises that the system does not store your history, does not track your location, and does not use data for any profiling, how believable is that, given the nature of digital technology? If it happens to be so to begin with, how long will it stay that way?

    This is what the CCP-style social credit system will look like, if we let it into our country, if we let it go global. If this becomes the standard, that's the end freedom, not just for now but most likely for generations to come.

    And that scares me.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  4. This strikes me as similar to what our Chinese comrades are doing. Social approval scores. Bad score you're fucked.
    An episode of the "Orville" had similar.

    There was a planet with this. Similar to Facebook you were judged by the number of daily likes you got. Not enuff you lose ya job home the works. Being in an A.I. non-human run world is not the Land of Tomorrow I was looking forward to.

    Unintended consequences.
    Like letting the internet plague out of the bottle.
    It looked so hopeful. A near magical tech that would put the sum total of human knowing at everyone's fingertips. Thus, ending ignorance hate and bad poetry.

    Funny how we didn't see all this shit coming.

    ReplyDelete
  5. As for my sweaty post.
    I did say it was "...emotional terrified hysteria".
    All the demons of my youth goose stepping into my old age.

    Mind you there are Nazis around. They're mostly guys who can't get laid and or playing computer games in their mom's basement. Real Nazis like the ones my dad, and uncles shot to bits were outright fucking demons from hell who meant business. Today's version would not get into their club.
    It would make a funny SNL skit to see them try.

    Perhaps the monsters from my youth, and the unresolved cruelties I lived through explains the visions of hooded Kluxers under my bed.

    It's far cheaper to post my fears here than pay some person to sleep while they pretend to listen to my routine terrors and dementias.

    ReplyDelete

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...