Thursday, March 25, 2021

"...spaghetti"



This from my 2016 archives.

Anyway a quote from the article:

"We are all probably a little racist and should work on that. ...Seriously."
This below is my blogger friend, and dear comrade "Z" in reply.
"I'm not sure how one works on it. Like I said before, I've been thinking about it a lot lately. In this country we have a sort of invisible apartheid cyclone fence made of psychic razor wire.
You may not see it, but if you walk into it you can sure feel it.
I know it's just in my head, but it's in a lot of other people's heads too; it's a collective evil hallucination with just as much reality as we give it. How do we go about dismantling this fucker, starting - I suppose - with ourselves?"
My big mouth wordy reply to "Z".
"...First pay attention to Science which has shown us that "Race" in the way most think of it "DOES NOT EXIST". Sort of like the Earth ain't flat, and the peanut butter side of the bread will always land on the kitchen floor. Just realities of the multiverse.
Once that's shoved into the heads of the sweaty gleeful masses we might start getting somewhere.
After science we need to fuck a whole lot in every happy variation with as many consenting mortals as possible. Then get seriously stoned make a lot of music, and generally hang out with everybody of all the colors orientations, and zip codes.
From my youth I learned that once you've been intimate, and vulnerable with another it's never the same again. You've more than bounded...you're bleeping family...like it or not.
In my first daze in radio I did all of the above with the gang I still hang with,...all colors orientations the works. We're still family...going on near 50 years.
Heck we're bleeping burying each other now. See what I mean. The "razor-wire" if not gone is now wet spaghetti. Once you're intimate on whatever levels you're stuck with each other.
I guess that's what marriage was supposed to be. ...but that's a whole other story.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful post... glad you re-posted it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.
    I was a lot smarter back then.
    Now If I weren't so damned old.
    I'd be putting jam in racist cops shoes while they're sleeping.

    Maybe mustard too.

    For the good cops.
    I'd leave Hershey bars,...the nice kind with the nuts.

    ReplyDelete

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...