Monday, January 25, 2021

"...storm"



I wasn't going to post this one, but ya know. I had a Holocaust dream. Them Nazi bastards that ransacked the Capitol was in it. The were rounding up Colored folks. 

I was hiding running looking for my sister. 

Black people were pushed beaten through the streets. No one helped. You notice details in nightmares sometimes. People just watched. Like last time with the Jews. 

If I had a workable mantra I'd use it. That stuff helps with this sort of thing. Centering cleansing all that noise. I used to use the Rosery. That went when my faith in all that went. Bleep it I'm good.

I just need to shake this shit down, and off. It's like I've been in a cave since this. Just waiting out the storm. Yeah I'm good. Shit happens. 

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. That wasn't a dream you had Uncle. It is REALITY.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Basically yes.
    Different parts of the dream have already happened.
    The dream merely pulled them together in one narrative.

    I do not know what to do or if I should even bother.

    ReplyDelete

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...