Thursday, August 20, 2020


Been cutting my own hair through all this,...use two mirrors. Trust me on this one. All body types genders identities, and hat sizes have had to resort to this. The one sign I agreed with among the anti-shut down folks was one that said, "...All I Want is a Haircut!" 

I stumbled to the bathroom for my third daily shower,... as the Scouts say "Klean mind Klean body...take ya pick". Anyway I looks in the mirror, and oh crap! How the hell does this keep happening?!

Fortunately my hair what there is of it is curly kinky. Grows in rolls. So it's like cutting wheat. Just clip along the edges. Generally it takes just a few minutes. I never understood why it's a half hour or more at the barber. Sure I like the company, but still.

Anyway my head is nicely mowed, and I'm Clean for Gene. Ask ya Hippie grandma what that means. Also on the home internment front. These are the first days in nearly three months where I did not 'need' the AC blasting on full. I'd say that's a good sign. 

Btw. Had a strange dreams of paintings moving. The elements moved about the canvas collaging itself. Wait get's better I dreamed large wasps digging into building homes rooms clouds of them. Like a 1950's black, and white monster movie. Could all that have something to do with eating apple jam cookies before I went to bed?


No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...