Monday, July 13, 2020


"Good News!"


Florida has peaked with 15,400 COVID cases a day. Far outpacing my home City of New York with a mere 5000+ a day at the start of this.
25,000+ folks perished in NYC since March. Eight in my building,...one two doors down the hall from me.
The death toll in this current spike in the first wave is just beginning.

The Second Wave ain't even got it's shoes on yet.

It took about a month for the 1st Wave deaths here in the Emerald City to be apparent in April. Now the rest of the country is starting to go through what we did. 

This Pandemic is a slow burn. 
This is why unaffected red states thought like beloved #45 that it was a Hoax. That moron still does.  Our dear leader the beloved #45 in the last week again said it would, "... just vanish",...then after he was told he was nuts. He said, "...you're gonna have to live with this."

Problem solved.

Btw I just read that Dear Leader Beloved #45 is trailing Sleepy Joe in Texas polls today. Fucking Nazi "the death penalty is fun" Texas. Geez the fucking worm has turned for that guy. We all took demented murderous shit from him,...now he pays.

Mind you this is still a fucking Kluxer Nazi friendly country. 
He's now strongly appealing to them Brown Shirts. So if they really show up. He can still get back in. 

It's just his next ride will not be as much fun. 
This as two thirds of the country wants his butt on a burning
pike,...wants this bad.

Is this country fun or what?!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, I'm afraid the final fatality count could be well over a million. I hope not. And I especially hope that no one I know, including myself, will be among them. I suspect most people hope this for themselves, and that it's only natural.

    Before the peaceful arson, looting and vandalism protests got going, a bunch of doctors signed a doc saying these large gatherings couldn't possibly cause a spike in cases. It's like the churches down south or the mosques in Iran - everyone wants to be convinced their sacred cause couldn't possibly be part of the problem. Same with right winger gun, er, enthusiasts packing state capitols. I fear the results will be sad.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty much.

    I was so tempted to go to the 20k demo near me at the Brooklyn Museum. It was for Black Trans Lives Matter. Imagine 20,000 folks turned up to celebrate trans folks Black ones at that.

    There is a kind of long term hope in that.

    It was organized among others by the Marsha Thompson Foundation. She an old trans pal of mine from when we were kids together in the early 1970's.

    She was murdered.
    Many of my pals from that era were.

    It was just the way it was...they killed fags for fun. Sort of like they still kill Darkies like me, and Injuns.

    Anyway if I went I'd now be sipping pink martinis at a nice beach in Paradise with Marsha. As it is my sister prevailed on me to not be too stupid. My condition makes getting infected an 80% likely death sentence.

    I watched it all on Brooklyn cable news instead,...Marsha of course approved. My martini is on ice till I wander up there on proper schedule.

    To you sane point tho'.

    The Virus does not care about our politics. They just want to infect everybody. If they've the capacity for gratitude.
    I'm sure they're happy were giving them such juicy infection vectors.

    Meanwhile as I'm reading.
    The international press looks on at our culture war driven mass suicide in shocked horror. They are uniformly saying the American era is over.


    As we here know it has been for some decades.

    ReplyDelete

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...