Friday, March 20, 2020

"...personal experiences"


I witnessed the first price gouging at the supermarket today. Bread has gone up. ...when it's there. Dairy is wildly up 30%+. 
This is of course illegal. 
The folks were not happy with this, and made it known. There was still yelling when I left. The Mayor just spoke about this the other day. How measures were underway to prevent this sort of thing.

We'll see.

I was going to go out, and document this on going virus event. That, and post it here. However friends made clear this was on the suicidal side of unwise. ...perhaps they have a point.

On the up side. 
Twice today neighbors in my building looked in on me. One from downstairs said she saw me hauling laundry. She offered to take care of that for me. 

Later from across the hall my new neighbor. He just moved in with his family. He knock asking if I was okay. He also offered to help. Said he could shop for me. Pick up stuff for me when he goes out for his family.

I needed to tell you guys this.

People are good at heart. 
Despite my cynical grumpiness I always believed that. Like Anne Frank wrote how folks are basically good. Despite everything. It seems they are.

Other that all that it's a warm summer like evening in the Emerald City.
It's due to Climate alterations, but still a nice evening.

You all be well out there. 

Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...