Friday, March 20, 2020

"...it's in the Mail"

I forgot to mention.

In my mail today,...which still seems to be getting delivered.
Besides the New Yorker being late. I got from what there is of our government,..."Census 2020" materials.
I guess they ain't sending folks out in the middle of this.
So we mail it in. Online too I think. I guess they want to count us while we're still here. I haven't decided what race I am or what religion.

I always make stuff up for that.
My ancestors are from Mississippi so here above is their Census logo.
Send yours in.
The current adminsitration has attempted to purge as many non-whites as they could from the count.
They especailly were after Hispanics, and Native Peoples. With Blacks they always undercounted us.

Except when we were Slaves.
That's the last time our lives had value for them. They counted Slaves. Some states even inflated the number for politcal points. 

Wadda fucking country.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...