Monday, October 28, 2019

“Head of State“


He’s a vindictive child. He is without restraint empathy introspection calmness compassion wit judgement foresight or a dog. If he were a private citizen his family would be caring for him,…keeping him from causing trouble. Unfortunately he’s President of the United States of America.
This is why there is an ongoing process to remove him.
Like Speaker of the House Pelosi said she prays for him.
He spurned these prayers, but she persists. Even as she works to remove him. I tried praying for him. Even the disturbed in my experience have lucid days.
I prayed he’d have such a day. In that brief time he’d come to us tell the truth of his disabilities, and resign for the good of the republic. This is the best I can dream for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...