Friday, January 25, 2019

"...oh fuck this"


I feel like I'm under constant exposure to Red Kryptonite. Every shred of physical energy seems gone. Swell. I'm going out to market. ...and the library. Always an adventure. Now a kind of death march.

Bleep
this.

Gang never take anything for granted especially ya health. Anyway I may treat myself to an iced fruit pop. Like the folks on Chemo get. 'Was puking my guts out all morning. These guys are giving me the most powerful anti-biotics on earth.

Eh,...thanks I think.

See above I've regressed to six months old...explains crapping myself.
If I don't die I'll write.

1 comment:

  1. Technically what you are being given is part of the class of antimicrobial chemotherapies. So is soap.

    Really powerful antibiotics can be as unpleasant as the more exotic chemicals used to treat other diseases. On the up side they generally work.

    I hope you feel better soon.

    Padraig

    ReplyDelete

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...