Monday, November 26, 2018

"...ice cream"


I went out to the market, and ran into them medical emergency tech guys scraping up some poor bastard. 
Don't know if he was killed or just dropped dead. Life in da big city. More dead folks around lately than usual. 
Five shot fucking dead on my block this year...one in my building.

Another month to go.

The dead guy was around the corner so technically not my block,...we hold at five so far. You'd think this would freak a soul out. Naw. This is just life in war time as our republic sinks as all empires do.

Rome was littered with death.

Fuck it. I gots no fear of fucking death except I hate waiting for it. Bleep it I got some rations, and a few treats. 
Yeah this'll play hell with my diabetes.  So what who wants to live forever especially in this shit. 

Ice cream, and cake to celebrate the coming of Jebus Price.

Btw climate change is giving us the usual. 21f one day 58-60f the next, and so on. Fuck it I have ice cream.

2 comments:

  1. That's terrible. I though Brooklyn was supposed to be relatively tranquil, but I guess not.

    I used to live in SFO, but now I don't even like visiting. Awful place.

    Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brooklyn 'is' Tranquil.

    It's all relative. In the old days it was just shit 'hood's with gun play. Now it's everywhere. The end of the republic just means the mayhem is now democratic. You can get shot in the face anywhere.

    The actual rough areas are like Yemen.

    ReplyDelete

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...