Monday, November 26, 2018

"...fucking blinded!"



As you know I'm a space fan despite NASA. I watched the "Insight" Mars landing today. As always I was struck by the whiteness. I mean literally blinded by the white of NASA. There was not one Black or Brown person on the "Insight" Mars team.,...not one I could see, and I watched for a few hours. 

A few Asians yes, but in American culture they're honorary white,...and know it.

The entire team indeed the whole Space Center looked like a small self-selected ethnic group. It looked like the republican Congress or a small town in Wyoming. 

Even the porters that took the trash out were white. 
I try not be racist,...usually. 
However fuck this little inbred Buck Rogers tribe to hell.


No comments:

Post a Comment

"...Fire Sale!"

I am now posting on >>>>  "Book of Days" (sidneyinhell.blogspot.com) This due to tech problems with Blogsplot.  The ot...